I thought I'd talk about some of my favorite things.
- The YSL Golden Gloss is amazing stuff. So sparkly and not very sticky. I have it in #53
- The Chanel lipstick is Rouge Allure in Incandescente. I got this bright red color over the holidays and will never go back to cheap lipstick. The texture and color are perfection. Plus, it goes on so smoothly.
- The Christian Dior white container is Crème de Rose lip balm. It smells like roses, has a pink tint, and is so smoothing on the lips. This is my go to during the day.
- The earrings were a gift from Perkin. He had them custom made locally at Michael Sherman and I believe are turquoise agate stones. So sparkly! Love, love, love.
- My amazing Aunt made the necklace next to the earrings. I just love it, so magical. Don't know if it is readable but the jar says "fairy dust". You can buy her jewelry here.
- There are two perfumes here and I love them both. I don't wear perfume everyday but when I do I use Kai perfume during the day and Tokyo Milk's Dead Sexy at night.
- Rodin's Olio Lusso is something I started using recently in place of moisturizer. So far, I love it! It smells like Jasmine and makes my skin look so fresh and dewy.
- Now, the last bottle is Ishi's Acqua Aromatica Energizzante, winetherapy (made with grapes). I purchased this in Italy last summer and could not be more obsessed! I wish I had bought more. It is an all-natural massage/body oil. I think it is just so energizing. The smell is unbelievable. I use it every morning on my arms and neck.