Banana Oatmeal Muffins
My husband has been requesting these muffins for weeks now. With school under way I didn't have time to bake. A soon as school got out, the first thing he asked for was these :) They are healthy, delicious, and way too addictive! We convince ourselves that we can eat the whole batch in a day because they are good for us.
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats (gluten free if you want)
- 1 single serving 0% fat greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup agave or 2 tablespoons stevia/truvia
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- .5 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Divide into 10-12 muffin tins and bake at 400° for 15-25 minutes (depending on the oven).
*You can add blueberries, chocolate, anything that sounds yummy!
*This whole recipe can easily be gluten free. Just replace the oats with the gluten free variety, and make sure your baking powder is gluten free as well (I hear some brands are not).