watercress + fig salad
This is such a fun and bright salad to serve at a party. It is simple, healthy, and fresh. The perfect salad to eat on a warm summer night.
- 1 package or bundle of watercress
- 8 figs, halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Layer the ingredients in a serving dish with the cheese crumbled on top. Emulsify the dressing ingredients and drizzle on top of salad right before serving. As easy as that!