the most amazing kale salad you've ever had
This is hands down the best kale salad I've had. Anywhere. Ever. The dressing pairs perfectly with kale, and I literally take this salad to work for lunch almost everyday. I still haven't gotten sick of it, and I've convinced even the biggest junk food junkies how great this salad is with just one bite. Also, since we just posted the top 5 reasons to eat kale, we thought we'd feature a recipe using the stuff.
- Sunflower seeds
- Garbanzo beans (I used canned organic)
- Red, orange or yellow bell pepper chopped
- Chop kale, bell peppers, and avocado
- Assemble all the extras on top of a bed of kale
- Bragg's Aminos (this is like a healthy soy sauce)
- Lemon Juice (1 lemon should be enough)
- Olive Oil
- Simply mix together ingredients using a 1 : 1 : 1/2 ratio of Bragg's: Olive Oil : Lemon Juice
- You can add more or less of one ingredient depending on taste (I prefer more lemon juice)
Enjoy!! This salad will fill you up, and it's a great one to impress guests at a dinner party or holiday party, or to make up at the beginning of the week in separate tupperware to take to work. The kale is hardy enough to last all week prepped in the fridge.