10 things to do before the summer ends
With July in full swing, I realized we are already halfway through summer, and if we aren't careful, it could slip by without us fully enjoying the season. Summers are special because, depending on where you live, it's typically a time where the days are longer, the nights are warmer, and the energy just seems a little big lighter. Perhaps it's emotional memories associated with our childhood days of lazy summer vacations, but I do think summers bring possibilities. Below are 10 things to do before the summer is over.
- Float in water, eyes closed, toes peeking above the surface, weightless
- Roast marshmallows over a bonfire
- Try out a new yoga class you've never done. I'm thinking Aerial or Ashtanga for myself
- Make smoothie bowls. Check out our dragon fruit recipe to see how simple these bowls are to make.
- Take a walk with a loved one at sunset
- Relax in a hammock...wine optional
- Hike in nature
- Eat alfresco
- Start a meditation practice. Try setting a goal of just 10 consecutive days
- Get lost in a really good book.