You Know You're A Yogi When
I wanted to give you guys more of a fun post this week. Matt and I both love yoga so we had fun thinking of yogi indicators. Some are more serious, and some are just a bit silly. I'm definitely guilty of all of these (especially the silly ones). You know you're a yogi when:
- You wear yoga pants more than "real" pants
- Your diet involves the words "gluten free", "vegetarian", "vegan", "organic" or "sustainable"
- You decline invites from friends because you can't miss "class"
- You always know when kombucha goes on sale at your local supermarket
- Sore muscles are a regular occurrence
- You know the meaning of "namaste", "om", "ujayi", and "chaturanga"
- You consider mala necklaces a fashion statement
- The perfect weekend involves savasana