top 5 reasons to eat kale
1. Kale is very high in iron. Kale has more iron per calorie than beef. When you don’t have enough iron you can become lethargic. Also, anemia can become a problem when you have an iron deficiency, which makes it harder for your body to fight off illness and disease.
2. Kale is high in fiber, low in calorie and has no fat! A cup of kale has only 34 calories. The fiber content is great for helping with digestion and it’s also filled with many vitamins and nutrients.
3. Kale is high in vitamin K. Vitamin K is essential for optimal health. It can help stave off blood clotting, keep your bones healthy, and prevent various forms of cancers.
4. Kale promotes healthier nails and skin. Kale is filled with healthy omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help your skin glow and nails grow strong. Who doesn’t want healthy glowing skin?
5. Kale’s also an anti-inflammatory. If you have arthritis or stiff joints kale can help provide relief from the aches and pains. It is also known to be beneficial for autoimmune disorders.
Some of our beautiful outtakes for your viewing pleasure!